join me in beating the Catholic drum louder for JESUS the CHRIST!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

on becoming isaac

Come with me to a place, just North of the human race,
where love means more than indulging mere passion.
Of course one asks, how can it be,
that to withhold is to give more freely?


We are guided beyond our knowing,
by God's Grace, covertly flowing.
Will you agree to trust in Me,
so that you can stretch beyond your need?


There are many rooms of trust
in a House whose expanse is boundless.
Our steps are guided by graces
interlocking, yet divergent.


Always... Always we defer,
with abandon, to oblation,
... but to hope in finding,
a ram in the thicket.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Very nicely done. Is it okay if i share if on my FB page? Thanks!
Christ's peace. Judy C.

PS Love the birth certificate; about the size of it. I had to send to MN for a copy of my BC because at the time of my birth (which was BC) there where just "live" certs given and live is not enough these days.(in more ways than one, as in Baby Joseph and many other cases)

groovsmyth said...

Thanks, Judy. Absolutely feel free to share :)