join me in beating the Catholic drum louder for JESUS the CHRIST!

Thursday, May 10, 2012



Heaven Has Nothing Greater!

THE HOLY BIBLE:
THE MOST AWESOME STATEMENTS EVER MADE



Of all the books ever written - in the history of the world – it is most probable that the only statement of a truth ever mentioned nine consecutive times is found in the Holy Bible – the Gospel of John, the sixth chapter, verses 48-58.
(verse 48): “I am the bread of life.”
(verse 49): “Your ancestors ate the manna in the desert, but they died; this is the bread that comes down from heaven so that one may eat it and not die."
(verse 51): “I am the living bread that came down from heaven; whoever eats this bread will live forever; and the bread I will give is my flesh for the life of the world.”
(verse 53): “Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you.”
(verse 54): “Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.”
(verse 55): “My flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.”
(verse 56): “Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me and I in him.”
(verse 57): “Just as the living father sent me and I have life because of the Father, so also the one who feeds on me will have life because of me.”
(verse 58): “This is the bread that came down from heaven. Unlike your ancestors who ate and still died, whoever eats this bread will live forever.”


(verse 61): “Does this shock you?”
No words Our Blessed Lord spoke were ever more relevant than Does this shock you?

No comments: